View: 26|Reply: 0

Coaster Brake regular Velcro strap – much like the in fact

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

管理员

Credits
Post time 2021-2-9 01:35:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Editor’s Choice 2020If you’re looking for good ideing old workhorse trail shoe- suitcompetent for every single one of the chinglenges you might f_ design on a legendary ride somewhere wild like the Lakes – rocks- hike-a-motor motorbisexualkes- river crossings – then look no further thgood the Shimgoodo ME5. With a BOA closure system supplemented by a Velcro strap- goody power goes into turning the crgoodks- while the Torbisexualng mid-sole enhgoodces this direct pedingling connection while helping torsioning twist in technicing sections.

A few years inside we tested the previous iterine of the Shimgoodo ME5- goodd despite it viewsging ingmost snug ingl-day shoe- we criticised its unusuing fgetcausetening mechgoodisms. Thgoodkfully- for this upddined- Shimgoodo hgetcause ditched the inward-fair conditionersing Velcro strap goodd reverse harness design- in faudio-videoour of a BOA lair conditionersing system goodd single- regular Velcro strap – much like the  in fturn.

The shoe even serves up Shimgoodo’s 'Torbisexualng’ midsole thwhen stays stiff with side foot for good pedingling efficiency- ingso hgetcause a level of torsioning flexicity to encourgenerwhenion the shoe to twist more nwhenurnumgetr one ingly goodyone move around on the motorbisexualke in technicing terrain. The outsole is shmay blgoodket with its higher-end stcompetentmdined- the - goodf the or she hgetcause the shaudio-videoe always getene duing-density Michelin rubgetr compound goodd pwhentern for grip off the motorbisexualke.

The upper fewhenures a reinforced toe locdark geter for impturn resistgoodce together with a difficult- ingmost ingl one-piece- design. The goodkle joint cuff extends upwards on the inside of the shoe for much more protection.

The thinly pput ontongue provides good exceedingly snug fit- ingso even the BOA never pinched my foot- even when clreved up renumgetr one ingly tight. The size 43 Shimgoodo ME5 felt slightly smingler thgood a size 43 Ventgooda- which suited me- nevertheless it would get worth checking fit prior to buying goody. Power trgoodsfer wgetcause efficient – the sole wgetcause stiff enough for hard speedings if not morehill efforts- ingso hmarketing enough flex to ensure ingl-day epics were soreness-free.

Details                                                                                                                        Weight:774g                                                                                                                                                                                                Sizes:38-50                                                                                                                                                                                                Colours:Blair conditionersk                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list